Fall 2021 – Covid Protocols
Worship Music, and Communion
- Masks will be optional, with disposable masks continuing to be made available. It will be assumed that folk’s not wearing masks have been fully vaccinated.
- Physical distancing will still be encouraged for seating in the sanctuary.
- The Communion hymn will be instrumental only during the distribution. Once everyone is served communion, pastor returns to the table and the community stands and sings a single verse of the Communion hymn.
- The offering plate will remain at the entrance door, rather than passing the plate.
- Distribution via regular wafers and individual cups of wine.
- If a person prefers gluten free or low gluten, they will take a pre-wrapped wafer at the entrance.
- Distribution to occur in front of communion table, with worshippers encouraged to maintain safe physical separation.
- For a time, we will offer a Zoom worship service at 8:30am.
- The In-Person worship service will be held at 9:30 with full liturgy.
- We will re-evaluate our protocols as needed. Please make your concerns known to the Church Council.